Now let's pretend for a moment that a wardrobe writes a letter to Santa... what would it say?
Here's my (wardrobe's) version:
Dear Santa Claus,
greetings from Tina's wardrobe!
How is Mrs Claus, the elves and Rudolph? I bet you 're all into your freshly laundered outfits, ready for this holiday season! And perhaps you're sporting a deeper, trendier shade of red this time? Or did you just change the fur trim from your outfits into...shearling? :)
So, Santa, before I say anything else, I have to let you know that I 've been a very good wardrobe this year! I may be small and cramped, but I 've been neat and clean and got rid of my useless contents!
Don't I deserve a few treats? In case you were wondering, here's a few options:
- Clog boots. Now, my owner isn't 100% sure on these and is afraid they'd be hard to style, but I really like them and all the other "cool" wardrobes have them!
- Knit sweater/poncho. You see, most of my knits are black or grey turtle necks, I need sth pretty to look at (and that would keep my owner warm too).
- Silver necklace. Because I 've seen too many bohemian pieces this year and I miss the edgier ones a bit.
- Feather clutch. You see, that would make me think that I have more in common with Carrie Bradshaw's wardrobe than I really do!
- Ankle boots. Camel ones for everyday, sexy black ones for nights out. Practical of me, no?
Well, Santa, the choice is up to you... hope you have a good one this year and bring all the wardrobes of the world what they want (except for most of the celebrities' wardrobes, because they are all too crowded)!
a plain and humble wardrobe.
Obviously this post is not to be taken too seriously - just a funny way of sharing with you a few pieces that I 've been eyeing for this winter!
What do you think of the clog boots? Too... questionable?
And, what would your wardrobe ask from Santa? :)
PS: Please take a couple of seconds to answer my poll question to the right!