...and scored pretty good deals too!!!
Now, all of this wasn't purchased in one go, but rather piece by piece - you see, I'm all for planning your fashion purchases beforehand, thus keeping a balance between things that the wardrobe is lacking and pieces that fall more into the "hipster" category (I refuse to use the word "trendy" - ugh, I just did)!
So, if you'd like to take a closer look:
Clockwise from top left:
- Dark eggplant cowl neck sweater from Bershka. €3.99. Yes, you read that correctly. Huge steal! Now, this wasn't a necessity per se, but I need a break from my black and grey knits, so this slouchy piece is going to add some colour to my outfits, while still being dark enough for my liking!
- Bershka scarves. The ikat print one was €3.99 too, and would be perfect for adding a spring touch to my outfits! The animal print one is from their new collection and is more versatile than a classic leopard print in my opinion, since there isn't much brown in it.
- Zara shirt from their new spring line. I can't remember how much it was (sth around €25 I think, but I plan to live in it this spring/summer, so all's well. Love simple and clean cut basicwear like this!
- Faux leather shorts from Bershka, another €3.99 find (Greek ladies, run to Bershka, there's huge steals to be found atm in the clearance section). I've been looking for a nice, not too tight pair of faux leather shorts for quite some time now, so when I spotted those, at that price, I couldn't resist. Yes, they are (and feel) very fake, but it was probably wiser that I didn't pick a more expensive version; this is more of a going-out type piece for me and probably won't get a lot of wear anyways.
- Tan lace-up ankle boots from fullahsugah.gr. Those were half off when I got them, great deal as well (I think these particular ones are sold out by now).
- Talullah Tu necklace. This UK based jewellery e-tailer has my heart! They make gorgeous statement pieces, like the one above: a multi-chain woven design with intertwined rows of crystals. Channels rock as well as...Gossip Girl in equal parts! :)
I left the bracelet for last, to show you a better picture of it:
It was another discounted purchase from (Greek) online store myfashionfruit.com. Great quality (much better than say Accessorize) and beautiful design! It will add the perfect ethnic flair to my summer look!
As you can see, my style lately is more mixed up than usual: there's pieces here that would fit a huge variety of different styles, something that you wouldn't see me do in the past.
At the moment, I'm dreaming of 70's pieces: flared jeans, maxi skirts and sheer outerwear, even though I haven't quite spotted the pieces that would make me fall in love with them!
So, have you been sales shopping?
And what do you plan on getting for spring/summer? :)