Time to revive one of the oldest and most popular tags among bloggers: the "What's in your bag/purse" tag!
In fact I think that the person who "officially" first tagged me for this, is Tali @The Gloss Goss - yet another tag I never did in time! But, better late than never, right?
So, if you wish to take a peek inside my handbag, please keep reading!
The bag I'm using at the moment is this khaki Zara handbag, that I bought a couple of months ago on ebay (have to let my beloved Kooba rest every now and then). It's quite large and fits all the stuff I carry with me on a daily basis quite nicely.
So, from what you can see on the picture above, we have:
- my keys
- my 2 cellphones (since I have 2 sim cards)
- my makeup bag (the contents of which are listed below)
- an umbrella (I always carry one with me)
- my black zipper wallet (by Killah)
- a black pen
- a Grazia (yes, from the magazine) makeup bag that carries antibacterial wipes, tissues and feminine products)
- chewing gum
- a pair of gloves (these ones are black sequin half gloves - my favourite pair), and
- a Moleskine notebook.
Pretty basic, right?
As for those of you interested in my everyday makeup bag, these are its current contents:
- a little pouch with a MAC 129 sh brush and a mini 213
- Marc Jacobs Daisy in the rollerball form (a perfume I don't really like, but is a nice one to refresh yourself if you're on the go)
- contacts solution & case
- Benefit Erase Paste
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance (that shouldn't be here)
- random lip glosses I'm trying to use up
- The Body Shop lip balm
- a black L'oreal eye khol pencil
- a Max Factor eyeshadow duo (review to come)
- MAC msf natural in light medium
- L'oreal Volume Collagene mascara (that I should probably toss any day now)
- NARS Orgasm/Laguna duo
- an old Estee Lauder flat brush (I apply bronzer with this)
- a Cosmopolitan kabuki (this is scratchy, I need to replace it with a softer one), and
- Dove hand cream.
Ok, that was a long list, I should probably engage in some makeup bag clearing-out this week!!!
So, what do you guys think? Too little? Too much?
And, what do you carry in your bags and makeup bags? Do write it in the comments, I'd love to know! :)