Well, this time, I headed straight to The Body Shop, and, namely their skincare and bodycare section: the combination of pampering products and relaxing scents is just what the doctor ordered!
So, here's what I came out with:
1. Camomile Waterproof Eye & Lip Make-Up Remover. I believe this to be a new addition to the Camomile range, at least as far as I've seen. It's one of those dual phase makeup removers, but it's surprisingly not as oily as other similar products. I've yet to test it out properly though (let me know if you'd like a separate review or a post on eye makeup removers).
2. Shea Eau de Toilette. I do enjoy a good scent in a perfume version, especially in the eau de toilette formula (the body mists never last as long as I'd like them to). I opted for the Shea one, as it's warm, woody and musky, yet oddly refreshing at the same time. I suspect this one would work well as a unisex fragrance too.
3. Coconut Body Scrub. Now, I'm still working my way through my Haus of Gloi scrubs, but since I'm fake tanning a bit more frequently lately, I thought I'd stock up (any excuse, right?)! I'm particularly fond of this Coconut one, because its creamy texture doesn't leave a greasy residue on the skin, and it smells like coconut heaven!
4. Peppermint Smoothing Pumice Foot Scrub, and
5. Peppermint Cooling Foot Lotion. I adore the Peppermint range and I'm a huge repeat customer over the years - these couple of products along with a foot file work wonders for my poor dry feet, not to mention they smell extremely refreshing!
PS for my Greek readers: The Body Shop Peppermint Foot range is currently at 30% off for a few more days, so if anyone wants to try it, now would be the time to do it! ;)
The scents alone from all of these beauty items make for some excellent spirit lifters - the haul, thus, is deemed a success already!
Where do you shop from when you're looking for some relaxing beauty products?
Do you head for new makeup or skincare/bodycare?