I don't think I'd be exaggerating if I said that Glowbox is the most hot "beauty-in-a-box" subscription service here in Greece at the moment: each month's box is carefully put together and it features a variety of great quality beauty products by well respected brands. Hence, the small... war that goes on at the beginning of each month: everyone wants to get their hands on this little box of beauty luxury before it sells out!
My first Glowbox, was for the month of June (their very first one), and I've been a loyal (and lucky) customer since then. So, with no exception, I ordered September's Glowbox as well, which arrived on my doorstep a mere few hours ago! The brand keeps mum about the contents of each box, so I didn't know what to expect, but they did promise "very precious" samples this time, so I was very happy to verify that with my own eyes!
Here's what goodies arrived this month:
1. Biotherm Aquasource 48h Deep Hydration gel, 15ml. I've always been curious about Biotherm, but I haven't had the chance to try them out, and this moisturiser gives me the best excuse to do so, especially since I'm in the (lengthy) process of changing up my skincare routine.
2. Kiehl's Amino Acid Shampoo, 30ml. I'll admit, I'm a drugstore shampoo kind of person, but this coconut smelling goodness by Kiehl's makes me secondguess my approach! I only hope my hair agrees with me!
3. Kiehl's Creme de Corps, 30ml. Yup, one of Kiehl's best sellers, the legendary Creme de Corps is in this month's Glowbox! That stuff smells amazing and even though I have about a gazillion trillion half opened body lotions laying around at the moment, this is the only one I want to slather on after my next shower!
4. Lancome Advanced Genifique, 7ml. I've heard good things about the original Genifique serum, so I'm eager to try this new "Advanced" version and see how I get on with it. The only problem is that my skincare routine at the moment is as messy and complicated as they come, and I'm a little hesitant to introduce new products into it (I have 5-6 serums already in my bathroom cabinet)!
5. Yves Saint Laurent Effet Faux Cils Babydoll Mascara. I've seen the ads for this, but I wasn't too excited, maybe this sample will change my mind. I appreciate mascara samples, especially when it comes to high end mascaras, you don't have to spend a fortune for something that may not work for you!
Now, I'll admit, there were no full sized products this month, and the box contained the minimum amount of samples, but I enjoyed that everything was super high-end. Now, if you're a regular at department stores, you may have gotten some of these items as gwp's, but that would probably mean that you spent a lot more money that 12 euros, which is the cost of the box. I must say though, I was kind of expecting a little something from Annick Goutal this month (I mean, what could be more precious than that!), and even the smallest sample would have made this box uber top notch in my eyes, but, then again, I know I'm a tough crowd to please.
So, what's your beauty subscription box of choice?
And what do you think of this month's Glowbox?