Spring 2014 Beauty Wishlist!
By Tina A. - January 20, 2014
a) information on new collections is being released earlier with every passing year (p.s. what's up with that?), and
b) the cold weather/added stress combo calls for some extra escapism.
So, this January, I'm dreaming of:
- YSL Pivoine Crush Palette. I've seen mixed reviews about this one, but I don't own anything like it and that pink/lilac shade is a must have (in a very Pantone way, that is).
- Essie Nail Polish in Spaghetti Strap, a classic nude nail color.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Hi-Shine Lacquer in 110 Gatsby. Do we have any takers for a metallic champagne pink over here? I think we do!
- REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask. Everyone keeps raving about this, so I'm curious to see if it works its magic on me, as it does on everyone else!
- NARS Love Blush. I immediately singled this one out from the Final Cut collection! So pretty!
- NARS Descanso Satin Lip Pencil. Another Final Cut release, this lovely pink shade would be perfect around the clock!
- Bobbi Brown Sparkle Eye Shadows in Taupe & Cement. I don't own any Bobbi Brown eyeshadows and these seem like a great place to start!
- Maybelline Color Elixir Lip Colors in Captivating Carnation & Amethyst Potion. If the swatches I've seen online are true to life, we're talking about mega shiny lipglosses here! I'll take a lighter and a darker shade please!
It all looks so pretty and color coordinated, doesn't it? But as all good things must come to an end, so does this virtual (over)splurge! *Sigh*...!
Ok, I bet I'm not the only one here!
What's on your spring beauty wishlists? I have to know!