Yup, you guessed it right: as the title very uncreatively suggests, it's "Haul" time! Or "Post Haul" time shall I say, as these are all beauty items that I've accumulated over the past couple of months or so.
So, if you wish to see what piqued my interest lately, and get a sneak preview of what beauty posts to expect in the upcoming weeks, here's the full monty (clockwise from top left):
1. Fusion Beauty Top Picks 5 Piece Discovery Set. Seeing as I was running out of my usual LipFusion lip plumper, I decided to check out some of the brand's other offerings and I opted for this little set, that not only contains three lip plumping products, but a line filler and a line volumizing mascara as well. So far I've only tried the LipFusion XL plumper (color me unimpressed), but I'll be reviewing the whole set for you in the future.
2. Essence Volumising Lash Powder (Can you see a pattern emerging here?). So what this product essentially is, is lash fibers in loose form, which basically means you can use them with any mascara you already own. Intriguing, and dirt-cheap might I add!
3. Essence Colour & Go Nail Polish in 106 Free Hugs. You'll surely laugh at my face when I tell you that this is my first true pink nail polish ever (pinkish nudes and fuchsias don't count)! This is also quite similar to L'Oreal Acid Watermelon (from swatches I've seen online), only cheaper for more product.
4. CHI Silk Infusion. Guess what? I've never before tried this either, and when I saw this sample at a stand near the checkout, I decided to chuck it to my basket. Not sure why everyone is SO crazy about this, as it does contains plenty of silicones, but I guess a mini trial sample can't hurt.
5. Phyto Hydrating Day Cream With 7 Plants. Now, this is where it gets impressive! A leave-in hair product that contains natural plant oils and extracts and no silicones whatsoever? Do I hear a "hallelujah"?
6. Alterna Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Dry Oil Mist. I've been mostly unsatisfied by whatever hair oils I've tried in the past, including higher end ones, but this one always gets great reviews. We shall see if it delivers...
7. Korres Wild Rose Peeling Mask with 10% AHA's. My sensitive skin doesn't really tolerate AHA's as well as most people's (in fact I get raw, red skin after three days of consecutive use), but I figured that a mask is probably gentler than an overnight treatment. This came with a sample of
8. Korres Wild Rose Overnight Peeling Mask, which is one of the brand's best sellers in the U.S..
9. Konjac Sponge. I've read some great reviews about these sponges and I was very eager to try them for a while now! I opted for the pink one, aimed at tired or devitalised skin, one of their milder options.
10. YSL Flower Crush Palette in Pivoine Crush. Yet another purchase unlike anything I already own (always a good sign)! I can't wait to put it to use and create some springtime looks with it! :)
11. Maybelline Color Elixir in 045 Amethyst Potion and 080 Captivating Carnation. I couldn't contain my excitement when I saw these pop up on some U.S. YT hauls a little while back - I knew I had to get myself some!
12. NARS Final Cut blush in Love. My first reaction to the Final Cut collection was that I wanted everything, buuut my sensible side opted for Love, the-shade-that-fits-all, along with
13. NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Descanso. What can I say, I love me some tea rose pinks!
Stay tuned for reviews and looks, I promise to feature everything I mentioned here in due time (along with any remaining reviews from past hauls)!
So, spill! What did you get recently?
Any plans for specific upcoming hauls?