Seeing as many of you requested more haul posts on All the Vanity, I, naturally, had no other option but to oblige! Now, despite me trying to harness my beauty spending habits and shop my
The full list, which also doubles as a glimpse into future posts, is as follows:
1. L'Oreal Paris Ideal Soft Micellar Water. Now, I'm a die-hard fan of cleansing oils when it comes to makeup removal, but, for the eyes, I do appreciate something lighter, and I just have to witness first-hand if this is as good as everyone says it is!
2. Sephora Express Body Scrub & Mask. Although the idea of a body scrub/mask duo makes me raise an eyebrow, I'm willing to try it out. So far, every other Sephora body scrub I've tried has been a let-down, but, who knows, this might be the revelation the others weren't.
3. CSI Vitamin C +12% Youth Serum. Vitamin C is one ingredient you need in your skincare routine (extra detailed post to come), though unfortunately such products are often hard to come by and/or quite pricey. This one was neither, so into the shopping basket it went!
4. The Body Shop Shea Eau De Toilette. The Body Shop had a discount, I needed a backup, so that's that!
5. OPI San Francisco Mini Set. Yup, this one arrived through the mail - keep your eyes peeled for a San Fran swatch special very soon! :)
6. Chanel "Le Blush Creme De Chanel" Cream Blush in 63 Revelation. Loving cream blushes at the moment, and, I couldn't resist this one!
7. Sephora Colorful Glitter Eyeshadow in Love Song No 36. I needed a pink eyeshadow for a makeup look and this seemed to do the trick (Sephora also does a breathtaking neon pink eyeshadow, if anyone's interested, that one would put any brand to shame imo).
8. Bourjois Cream Blush in Nude Velvet. Another cream blush, anyone noticing a pattern here? This one is more peach toned, so, now, I think I have all the basic color families covered!
Hope everyone's well and had a relaxing weekend! See you all soon! :)
What have you been shopping lately?