Brown NARS loveliness...
So, yes, this is another opportunity for me to rave about NARS!
You probably remember my relatively recent post, where I raved about NARS Mekong, right?
And I 'm sure that most of you agree with me, Mekong is a gorgeous, well pigmented, just lovely brown colour.
But it's not only Mekong that is a huge hit by NARS, I find that their brown shades are pretty amazing in general.
So far, apart from Mekong, I 've tried Fez and Galapagos, and to be honest, I cannot pick a favourite out of all three.
So, this EOTN (since it's quite a dramatic look) is filled with NARS loveliness:
What I used for this look:
- MAC Constructivist paint pot as a base (amazing with Fez)
- NARS Fez e/s all over the lid and on the lower lash line
- NARS Mekong e/s as a crease colour
- MAC Bisque e/s as a browbone highlighter (works great for this look, as it is a matte shadow)
- a Toyoko (greek drugstore brand) brown eye liner pencil on the upper lashline
- Cover Girl Lash Blast Luxe Mascara
And some close-ups...
My trick for this look was patting on a bit of Mekong after I was done with the creasework, to add the tiny flecks that had fallen off by the previous blending.
So, please tell me what you think!
Would you wear this look? (Btw, MAC Bronze is a good alternative for Fez, even though slightly warmer).
And, do you have any other brown NARS recommendations? :)