Hello again my lovely readers!
Apologies for the small break, but I fear that finals are getting the best of me at the moment!
And because I can hardly find the time to write a full blown review these days, I thought I'd share with you what's on my mind instead (mostly beauty related), in the classic "in's & out's" form:
February In's& Out's
1. Checking out the spring releases from all the high-end beauty brands (in an effort to forget about the snow temperatures outside). I'm mostly excited about YSL this season (I mean look at that gorgeous visual with Ginta Lapina) and Lancome, seeing as they're coming out with their new "Rouge in Love" lipstick range - very eager to try these and hope that they don't fall short where the "L' Absolu Nu" ones did in my book.
2. Taking advantage of the sales and hauling some long coveted beauty products. Expect a small beauty haul post soon! ;)
3. Large planners. Forget about those teenie tiny ones that fit the whole week in 2 pages. I'm talking about one page per day here: that gives you enough space to jot down your to-do lists, your notes and anything else you might want to put in writing!
1. L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadows. It seems to me that every country got a different set of colours. Which doesn't even match said country's online selection (I counted 17 shades in store, while only 8 are listed on the Greek website)! Sort it out L'oreal!
2. Chanel discontinuing the Exceptionnel mascara in the black shade, aka one of the best mascaras out there (2 coats and you had some serious lashes). Before I could buy any back-ups *insert sob*.
3. Chanel, again, not providing adequate stock for the Illusion D' Ombre eyeshadows. I'm in a freaking waiting list (yeah, you read that right) for Illusoire since October. And with their prices, I shouldn't be. Generally speaking, Chanel is nothing but disappointing for me at the moment.
Despite those few disappointments, however, I did manage to gather some beauty items that I can't wait to try this season (not all are spring releases, but they're quite fitting in my opinion):
We have an OPI nail polish via Nicki Minaj, a few Bobbi Brown products from the gorgeous "Nudes and Neons" collection (which had me ogling their website forever, and yes, I'm thinking that this orange lipgloss will be the one of the two that I'm allowing myself for 2012) and a YSL nail polish duo.
And that's all that's buzzing inside my head for now!
Do let me know what you're most looking forward to this season in terms of makeup in the comment section below! Do you have your wishlists ready?