Please excuse the relatively long hiatus - I haven't been exactly inspired recently plus I 'm also trying to sort out all the school work before Christmas, so I can be completely free over the holidays!
But I 'm here, and with a new layout as well! :)
Now, clearly this post is long overdue, but I figured that the latest possible "monthly favourites" post ever would be better than nothing, right?
So, here goes:
1. OPI "My Private Jet". After looking at swatches and reading reviews on this from other fellow bloggers (I will surely forget some of you if I attempt to name everyone), I was sold! This shade is difficult to describe: it's a holographic eggplanty grey with multi-coloured shimmer particles and it's like nothing I 've ever tried so far! It's perfect for a night out, yet not too over the top that it can't be worn for school or most working environments...Subtle & vampy, we like that!
2. Sudocrem. My skin has been a nightmare lately, I keep breaking out on random areas of my face and this seems to be the only thing that helps. I haven't made any changes to my skincare routine and I haven't used any new products - I blame the switch from the cold and humid outdoor air to the warm and dry interior, does this happen to any of you too?
3. NARS Laguna bronzer. Long gone are the summer days were no bronzer was neccesary; lately I feel I actually need this to make myself presentable and achieve a healthy looking glow. Below is a swatch of it on my pale hands. Notice the slight sheen (accentuated by the flash of my camera):
4. Smashbox Pout lipgloss. I love this... Reasonably pigmented, non sticky, gives a pretty lavender pink finish! If only it smelled nice too, I would have found a perfect lipgloss!
5. MAC Well Dressed blush. THE go-to blush for light and light-medium complexions... I 'm sure many of you have this in your collections, it's a lovely light rosey-pink, buildable, with super subtle silver shimmer, absolutely HG material! Would compliment almost any look in my opinion!
So, yeah, clearly I played it safe this month, nothing groundbreaking this time!
What did you love for the month of November and found yourself using over and over again? :)