I'm not sure what it was with me this summer, but for some reason, I never quite managed to get into a "summer mood": the frequent heatwaves that we experienced and the constant travelling (none of which was for vacationing purposes) simply got the best of me, and at this point, I'm more than ready to welcome the new season.
This means that fall-appropriate items is the only thing I can think of right now, and having already started working on my wardrobe list by picking up a few odd pieces here and there (nothing too "trendy", as most of the winter styles seem too loud and heavy for my taste), the beauty items were, of course, next in line.
So, my list of must-haves for the upcoming season include:
*Tina's Pre-Fall Beauty Wishlist*
1. Aquolina Pink Sugar. A perfume with a cult following, that's probably too sweet for me, but having heard so many people rave about it over the years, I'm willing to experiment.
2. Lancome Hypnose Star mascara. I'm waiting for this one to wow me, in a way that Doll Eyes never did.
3. Christian Dior Golden Savannah palette. Gorgeous neutrals, carefully selected. It's been a while since a high-end eyeshadow palette spiked my curiosity like this! Can't wait to try it!
4. Sleek Ultra Mattes palette in Dark. This is not a newbie, but the shades seem great for those bolder eye looks that were all over the fall runways.
5. Lime Crime Magic Dust eyeshadow in Dragon Scales. Not entirely sure how I'm going to get this, since it's discontinued. If you own this, I envy you, end of. If you want to sell it, or swap it, do let me know.
6. Soap & Glory Hand Food cream. Another raved-about product, that I'd love to try and will surely prove to be...handy, pun intended.
7. Essie Yogaga collection. My last picks are a few nail polishes from one of Essie's newest collections. The shades that most caught my eye were the softer, more muted ones: Gym Dandy, Marathin, Pilates Hottie and Yogaga.
If I get lucky with my list, rest assured that reviews will follow!
So, what are you planning on getting for the upcoming season? Any particular beauty products that caught your attention? Anyone else in an autumnal mood by any chance?