Hello guys and a warm welcome to my newest readers!
Hope you'll enjoy my vain ramblings on this blog! ;)
This post will be an award/tag post, as the beautiful Irene@Blushingloves and also the lovely Karen (although ages ago, sorry Karen) have both awarded me with the Stylish Blogger Award!
Thank you so much ladies, I'm really flattered that you think I'm a stylish blogger! :)
The rules that come with this award are the following:
- Thank the person who awarded you and link bank to them
- Share 8 facts about yourself
- Pay it forward to 4 other bloggers
- Let the bloggers know you have awarded them
Ok, lets get on with the (style-related) facts then:
1. I'm not a huge fan of pink when it comes to clothes/accessories. I avoid it with a passion.
2. I'm a huge believer that the best way to spice up your outfit is by using accessories. For that reason, I try to keep my clothes as simple as possible and let the accesories do all the talking!
3. My main source of inspiration when it comes to fashion are fashion bloggers (such as Rumi, Andy and Chiara). I believe it keeps me updated better than the glossy fashion mags.
4. My fashion wishlist is always embarassingly long. For the time being, it includes 70's pieces and ethnic/boho jewellery.
I 'll stop at 4, since I can't seem to think of any more right now.
And, as the rules dictate, I'm passing this award to the ladies of these stylish blogs:
3. Ellamarie84 and
And, here's a little OOTD from this week (after all, I gotta support that award I've been given, non?):
Nothing exciting here, just a casual outfit for uni/errands etc!
Hopefully, you'll see more OOTD's in the future!
Feel free to say anything in the comment section below! Until next time!